In Secartys we intend to promote the continuous training of workers to improve business competitiveness. Through various activities, Secartys makes available to its partners all the necessary tools to achieve this goal.
- Qualified training: Courses to be taught in the company itself or in the Secartys facilities, according to or according to the available catalog.
Did you know that your company has a credit from the Social Security for training?
- All companies have a credit to finance all or part of the training of their workers. It is calculated according to the quotas of vocational training that the company has entered in the last year and of the number of workers.
- The course or seminar can be free or with a minimum cost for the company.
- The validity of this credit is annual (from January to December) and can not be accumulated from one year to the other.
- Subsidized training: Free language courses, foreign trade, marketing, Office tools, CISCO, professional skills, etc. (Face-to-face, online or remote) at the Secartys facility or at the company itself.