The Office of Permanent Procurement in China is located in Hong Kong and is specialized in the electronic, computer and related sectors.
The Office is formed by a team of people specializing in the search for new products, suppliers, control and monitoring of production and quality.
- Selection and continuous evaluation of new suppliers.
- Negotiation with suppliers by part and account of the participating company, according to indications thereof.
- Organization, logistics and accompaniment of visits of the participating company to China.
- Production monitoring.
- Quality control performed by experienced electronic engineers.
- Interlocution with suppliers for the resolution of incidents and conflicts and others according to the needs of the participating company