03 Mar Reprogramación de las ferias HKTDC de abril de 2020
HKTDC has been closely monitoring the development of the Novel Coronavirus which is a common concern of all parties involved in the HKTDC April fairs taking place in Hong Kong.
The safety of our exhibitors and buyers has always been our top priority. Considering the current development of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and in line with the health measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government, a decision has been made in consultation with the industry representatives to reschedule the eight fairs originally held in April (as listed below) to take place from 25 to 28 July at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The eight fairs are:
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Spring Edition) (originally scheduled for 6-9 April)
- HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition) (originally scheduled for 13-16 April)
- HKTDC International ICT Expo (originally scheduled for 13-16 April)
- HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair (originally scheduled for 20-23 April)
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles & Furnishings Fair (originally scheduled for 20-23 April)
- HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week (originally scheduled for 20-23 April)
- HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair (originally scheduled for April 27-30)
- Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair (originally scheduled for April 27-30 and held at AsiaWorld-Expo)
We are in full steam to work out the arrangements for the July fairs, with details to be shared with you once available.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to you for your patience and support. Please rest assured that we will make every effort to provide the industry with the same safe and effective trade platform in July to create more opportunities for your business amidst these difficult times.
In the meantime, please follow our website to get any updates or contact our team with details as follows:
Contact: Cyril Fok
Tel: (852) 2240 4203
Contact: Ken Lee
Tel: (852) 2240 4017